About our Training and Consultancy Services.
We provide training in dysphagia and communication skills, on site or online.
- Day and Residential Care centres
- Local Authorities
- Charity and voluntary organisations
- Adults and associated care staff
- Workplace training
Online training offers enormous flexibility to patients, carers and staff. It can also be very useful to those who want their staff to take a training module on a particular topic.
Our Training Philosophy
Our approach to training differs from traditional methods. We believe in using real life examples - including case studies, video footage and activity ideas. We observe the setting in order to personalise our training, and use real life events in training to encourage personal involvement from the participants. This supports active learning.
Each training programme comes in a cost-effective package that can be tailored to your budget. We provide follow-up coaching sessions and make our training accessible to staff teams, by offering twilight sessions, evening, weekend and online training.
- Sessions scheduled to suit your timetable.
- Online, or on site.
- Further support, with follow-up coaching sessions.
- Personalised training, with real-life examples.
- Active involvement from participants, promoting sustainable learning.
- Tailored to your needs, and your circumstances.